Routes Europe 2017 took place in Belfast, Northern Ireland from 23 - 25 April 2017. Routes Europe 2021 will take place in Bergen, Norway from 10 - 12 May 2021. View all our other upcoming route development events.
Routes Europe provides organisations with an efficient platform to discuss new business opportunities with the region's leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities.
With 45 meeting slots and unlimited networking opportunities, the event is your opportunity to engage in business-focused discussions with Europe's key decision makers.
Up to 1200 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines expected
Over 300 airports forecasted
Over 50 tourism authorities
More than 4800 meetings pre-arranged
Over 20 high level speakers
Don't miss your opportunity to connect with this influential audience of air service development professionals. Take advantage of the unique cost and time saving benefits that the event provides and register your place for Europe's most important route development event.
Latest Routes Europe 2017 News
Almost a year after hosting Routes Europe, key stakeholders from Belfast explain how Northern Ireland is aiming to capitalise on the strength of...
- The year that was 2017: Highlights from Routes events
- British Airways launches new services with help from Routes Europe
- Routes Europe helps Icelandair introduce year-round Vancouver service
- Hamburg hoping for domino effect with long-haul carriers
- Highlights from a record-breaking Routes Europe
- PRESS RELEASE: Munich Airport wins Routes Europe 2017 Marketing Awards