A new joint venture (JV) has been established between Chinese and Russian aircraft manufacturers with the goal of creating a new 280-seat widebody...
- SunExpress targets network development with new aircraft including 737-Max 8s on order
- SaudiGulf agrees potential deal for to 16 widebody Boeing aircraft
- Thomas Cook outlines its long-haul vision for secondary airports
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes and the Travel Foundation join forces for Year of Sustainable Tourism
- New routes, Asian growth and financial challenges - Etihad's Peter Baumgartner discusses the airline's future
Lufthansa in this week’s schedule update made additional adjustment to its planned operational aircraft for Munich – Seoul Incheon...
- TAP Portugal adds Almeria scheduled charters in S17
- Georgian Airways adds Kazan route from June 2017
- China Southern July - Oct 2017 Tehran aircraft changes
- Avior revises Barcelona – Lima launch to July 2017
- China West Air further revises Japan/Philippine launch in S17
by Eindhoven Airport
Earlier this week Ryanair announced a new flight partnership with Air Europa, which will allow its 130m customers to book Air Europa long haul...
- Spirit Airlines Arrives at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Aurigny adds fifth frequency to Guernsey route, marking the first anniversary of the route
- United Airlines in Athens again:)
- ICELANDAIR ROUTE SET FOR TAKE-OFF AS BELFAST CITY AIRPORT HOSTS TRAVEL TRADE BREAKFAST
- David Laws appointed new Chief Executive of Leeds Bradford Airport
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘Routes Update' - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!