US major Delta Air Lines is to launch a second transatlantic flight from its Salt Lake City hub in summer 2015 with a new daily flight to...
- Air NZ and ANA Battle to be First to Fly the 787-9 Dreamliner
- Garuda Indonesia Reduces Jakarta – Seoul Incheon Service from August 2014
- FlySafair to Start Operations from mid-October 2014
- American Airlines to Start Embraer E175 Service from Miami in Oct 2014
- flyBe to Start Exeter – Newcastle Service from late-Oct 2014
After London Gatwick and Manchester, Birmingham will be connected to Madeira's neighbor island, with one weekly flight, in the IATA Summer of...
- Flybe adds 2,500 Seats on French routes from London Southend due to popular demand
- Lufthansa to fly to Lublin. Two weekly flights between Frankfurt and the city in eastern Poland
- ANA marks the first Lisbon–Manaus-Belém
- Sea-Tac Welcomes New Domestic Nonstop Service to Tampa and New Orleans from Alaska Airlines
- Seattle Welcomes Second New Air Cargo Service to Asia in a Week
Click here to view the latest issue of Routes News magazine. World news Cargo news On the move Airline...
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 3, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 2, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 1, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 8, 2013
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 7, 2013
More Recent News
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘The HUB’ - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!