With its luxury white-sand beach resorts, blue lagoons and extensive reefs, it is unsurprising that the Maldives remains a strong draw for...
- World Routes 2017 arrives in Barcelona
- Route rundown: LHR-SEZ, LJU-KBP, CCS-BOG
- Iberia eyes the world
- Sea-Tac Airport builds on record year
- Aviation industry heads to Barcelona for World Routes
Transavia in summer 2018 season is moving selected Amsterdam service to Rotterdam, including flights to Almeria, Dubrovnik and Palermo. Planned...
- Hong Kong Airlines / WestJet begins codeshare service from late-Sep 2017
- China Airlines expands Vienna flight in March 2018
- AirAsia plans Johor Bahru – Macau Nov 2017 launch
- Air France - KLM updates St. Maarten service from Oct 2017
- Icelandair Edmonton 1Q18 service changes
Azim Barodawala is the chief executive and co-founder of Volantio, a travel technology company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Ahead of his...
As of this winter, more options for our travellers to Moscow by Aeroflot! Airline is adding a 2nd daily flight, starting October 29th, 2017 ....
- Qatar Airways Cargo to Commence Pittsburgh Service
- Oman among top five safest places in the World for tourists
- Oman tourism: Khareef Salalah receives more than 630,000 visitors
- RYANAIR INVESTS ADDITIONAL $100M IN BULGARIA WITH NEW BURGAS BASE (NO.87)
- A fantastic 2017 season for Air Corsica: The airline announces its news for 2018
Our weekly newsletter, ‘Routes Weekly' - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday.