Brexit is a European problem which should encourage airports across the region to lobby for Open Skies agreements, the sales director of London...
- PRESS RELEASE: Munich Airport wins Routes Europe 2017 Marketing Awards
- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- Northern Ireland could double tourism market if £20m investment is used wisely, claims Ryanair CMO
- WOW Air targets 10% of trans-atlantic travel
- Flybe targets aircraft reductions after finally hitting "peak fleet"
airmalta from late-June 2017 plans to resume service to Tunisia, after nearly 7 years of cancellation. Starting 26JUN17, the carrier will serve...
- airmalta adds Tel Aviv flights from April 2017
- Hainan Airlines moves 787-9 Changsha – Los Angeles flight to late-May 2017
- LATAM Brasil US service changes from Sep 2017
- MIAT plans Busan launch in June 2017
- Fiji Airways NW17 service changes as of 27APR17
Münster/Osnabrück: Germania offers more connections to sunny destinations and is basing a second aircraft
The German airline Germania is celebrating the opening of its own waiting room at Münster/Osnabrück (FMO) airport. The gate - branded...
- PRAGUE AIRPORT CELEBRATES 80th ANNIVERSARY
- Jet2.com and Jet2holidays spreads its wings in Birmingham after flying start
- Coral commenced flights to Alanya-Gazipasa Airport from Moscow-SVO!
- New Avinor Oslo Airport officially open
- RusLine to launch new foreign routes from Pulkovo Airport
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘Routes Update' - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!