Japanese carrier All Nippon Airways (ANA) has formally confirmed it will introduce a sixth route to Europe this winter with the launch of a new...
- Is Ryanair Taking a Closer Look at the 737-700?
- Firnas Airways Plans to Pioneer New Era in Economy
- SAS Continues Long-Haul Capacity Growth
- Fastjet to Start Malawi Flights from late-July 2015
- Hainan Airlines Plans Prague Launch from late-Sep 2015
by Dublin Airport
The new year-round route is in addition to the existing year-round SWISS service between Dublin and Zurich which currently has up to nine flights...
- TOPFLIGHT'S VERONA CHARTER FLIGHT BEGINS AT BELFAST CITY AIRPORT
- Routes Marketing Awards
- Mexican Manoeuvres: Gearing up for Competition
- Press coverage - Mahan Air new flight Milan Malpensa-Tehran
- Istanbul Joins the Top 10
Click here to view the latest issue of Routes News magazine. World news Cargo news On the move...
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 6, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 5, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 4, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 3, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 2, 2014
More Recent News
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘The HUB’ - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!