Nigel Mayes is the s enior vice president, consulting & product development at ASM. Nigel has more than 15 years’ experience in...
- Iberia eyes the world
- Sea-Tac Airport builds on record year
- Aviation industry heads to Barcelona for World Routes
- A quick chat with... Azim Barodawala
- Fleet expansion on the horizon for bmi regional
Transavia in summer 2018 season is moving selected Amsterdam service to Rotterdam, including flights to Almeria, Dubrovnik and Palermo. Planned...
- Hong Kong Airlines / WestJet begins codeshare service from late-Sep 2017
- China Airlines expands Vienna flight in March 2018
- AirAsia plans Johor Bahru – Macau Nov 2017 launch
- Air France - KLM updates St. Maarten service from Oct 2017
- Icelandair Edmonton 1Q18 service changes
As part of its involvement in World Routes 2017, Routesonline spoke to the Chicago Department of Aviation to hear its route development...
As of this winter, more options for our travellers to Moscow by Aeroflot! Airline is adding a 2nd daily flight, starting October 29th, 2017 ....
- Qatar Airways Cargo to Commence Pittsburgh Service
- Oman among top five safest places in the World for tourists
- Oman tourism: Khareef Salalah receives more than 630,000 visitors
- RYANAIR INVESTS ADDITIONAL $100M IN BULGARIA WITH NEW BURGAS BASE (NO.87)
- A fantastic 2017 season for Air Corsica: The airline announces its news for 2018
Our weekly newsletter, ‘Routes Weekly' - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday.