The aviation industry plays a crucial role in helping to facilitate tourism – just over half of all tourists travel by air. In total,...
- Norwegian opens first Italian base at Rome Fiumicino
- Ryanair closes Alghero and Pescara bases due to local tax hike
- Air Serbia Files New York JFK Preliminary Schedule in 16H2
- Government relations remain key challenge for airlines across the Americas
- Eurowings S16 New European Routes as of 12FEB16
by Curacao-Hato International Airport
Curaçao Airport Partners (CAP) started off 2016 with the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Curaçao International Airport Terminal...
- 9 new routes for S16
- CPH: Strong growth on long-haul routes
- Stobart Executive Handling at London Southend Airport takes to the road to prove it’s a real contender in the London business aviation market
- £95M investment in Inverness site
- Growth at Inverness Airport
More Recent News
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘The HUB’ - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!