Boom Supersonic has revealed growth in orders to 76 aircraft from five airlines. The manufacturer, which believes it can bring supersonic...
- Boeing wins Paris orders race with high demand for MAX aircraft
- Vote for the World Routes 2017 Marketing Awards now!
- Respecting the regionals - the role of small jets and turboprops
- United aims to dominate Hawaii market with 40 daily flights
- Iran orders rising despite backdrop of increased tension with Trump’s USA
Norwegian starting February 2018 will launch its first route to South America, with the addition of a London Gatwick – Buenos Aires...
- Air New Zealand Tokyo Haneda changes from Dec 2017
- China Southern adds Shenzhen – Hanoi route from July 2017
- Wind Rose adds new seasonal routes in S17
- Iran Air ATR72 June - Oct 2017 preliminary operations
- S7 Airlines adds Zurich service in W17
by Perth Airport
Batik Air is a full-service carrier based in Indonesia and is part of the Lion Air Group. The airline will operate a Boeing 737-900 on the...
- Connectivity increased by 19% at MRS according to ACI
- QATAR AIRWAYS REIN IN THE CURRAGH FOR 2017 PARTNERSHIP
- The First Anniversary for Edinburgh Airport and WOW Air
- Vietjet Improves Operational Efficiency with New SFCO2 Agreement
- Dynamics of Connectivity – Kuala Lumpur – Leading With Low-Cost
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘Routes Update' - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!