Routes Europe brings together airlines, airports, tourism authorities, governments and other stakeholders to plan future air routes. The 2018...
- Airports across Europe should lobby for Open Skies post-Brexit - LCY boss
- PRESS RELEASE: Munich Airport wins Routes Europe 2017 Marketing Awards
- Regional airports have 'a bright future'
- Northern Ireland could double tourism market if £20m investment is used wisely, claims Ryanair CMO
- WOW Air targets 10% of trans-atlantic travel
Air Canada in recent weeks made initial adjustment to its winter 2017/18 operation, effective from 29OCT17. As of 26APR17, initial changes as...
- Cobalt Aero plans additional new routes in Apr/May 2017
- China Airlines A350 Oct 2017 Asia service changes
- LATAM Chile increases Los Angeles service in July 2017
- Binter Cabo Verde adds Sao Filipe service from April 2017
- Vietnam Airlines schedules 787-9 Singapore service in May/June 2017
However, as travellers become ever more savvy with data, we should expect that on-time performance will be another data-point they look to for...
- More than one million passengers served by the airport in March
- Copenhagen Airport to invest millions to reduce costs for airlines
- WATER CANNON SALUTE - ROUTES EUROPE ARRIVES AT GEORGE BEST BELFAST CITY AIRPORT
- A new international outlet is opening in Provence!
- SAS to launch non-stop service to Eilat from Stockholm Arlanda
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘Routes Update' - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!