Central and Eastern European low-cost airline specialist, Wizz Air, will slightly modify its existing model by introducing a second aircraft type...
- US Investigates Gulf Airline Subsidy Claim but US Majors want More Action
- Norwegian Adds Low-Cost Long-Haul Links to San Juan
- Tourism Partners Help Bring Transavia Back into Cyprus
- TAM Adds Brasilia – Buenos Aires Service from July 2015
- Ethiopian Airlines Reduces Seoul Service May/June 2015
by Southampton Airport
Southampton Airport and Belgian operator VLM Airlines launched a daily scheduled flight, each weekday, between Southampton (England), Antwerp...
- Good, but demanding year for Oslo Airport
- March Passenger Numbers are up at RFD!
- Two years to go – the expansion project is on track!
- Sea-Tac Airport’s Center Runway to Close for Reconstruction
- SkyGreece Airlines
Click here to view the latest issue of Routes News magazine. World news Cargo news On the move...
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 6, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 5, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 4, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 3, 2014
- ROUTES NEWS ISSUE 2, 2014
More Recent News
Daily breaking news and our weekly newsletter, ‘The HUB’ - the essential route development update from Routesonline, providing route development news and in-depth analysis, as well as Routes event updates, delivered to your inbox each and every Friday
Registration is free and open to everyone - register now!