Introduction to ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Welcome to LIS!
In 2019, Lisbon airport handled 31,2 million passengers (commercial pax) representing a growth of 7,4% over 2018.
Commercial movements reached 217.703 (+1,9%).
Lisbon Airport is the biggest and most important Portuguese Airport, covering 134 destinations operated by 55 scheduled airlines. It is one of the most important European gateway to Brazil and Africa and the biggest European airport serving South America among the Star Alliance hubs.
Lisbon's attractiveness and performance has been recognized, nominated and awarded not only by several tourism related...
ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
Other Organisations Within ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
- American resumes seasonal flight between Lisbon (LIS) and Philadelphia (PHL) after a two-year suspension. - American will offer 16% more...
- Ryanair Boosts Bases In France, Italy And Spain
- Ryanair Cancels 19 Lisbon Routes After Slots Row
- Tender Opens For TAP’s Lisbon Slots As Ryanair Urges Speedy Resolution
- Delta resumes New York-JFK services, offers up to 12 weekly flights from Lisbon
- Hamburg Secures Seven Eurowings Routes
- Air Canada To Resume Slew Of International Routes
Latest Updates from ANA Aeroportos de Portugal
1 month 24 days ago
2 months 21 days ago