Over 900 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines
30 tourism authorities
Over 2000 face-to-face meetings
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia forms the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from the whole Asian region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
So register now to ensure your place at the only route development event for the entire Asia region.
Latest Event News
Lucky Air is among the members of the HNA Group’s U-FLY low-cost alliance and its rise into the intercontinental market could represent the arrival...
- United Seeks Delay to San Francisco – Shanghai Launch
- Kunming Sets Sights on Direct Link to Australia in 2016
- Lucky Air Has Long-Haul Ambitions
- Beijing Airport Places Focus on International Growth
- Routes Asia Heads to Manila in 2016
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Asia 2015 Marketing Awards Winners Announced
Featured Speakers for Strategy Summit
CEO, Spring Airlines
Group Director, Aviation & Technology , UBM EMEA
Chairman, China Civil Airports Association