Introduction to Druk Air Corp. Ltd
Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding and Investments. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan.
Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu. At the time, Paro had a little airstrip servicing helicopter operations. Drukair began humbly with a 18-seat Dornier 228-200 that made its historic touch down at...
Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines last week resumed domestic operation, based on the airline’s revised schedule released earlier this month....
- Druk Air September 2020 operations as of 01SEP20
- Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines June 2020 operations as of 01JUN20
- Druk Air 13 – 31MAY20 operations as of 13MAY20
- Druk Air plans Middle East charters in May 2020
- Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines May 2020 operations
- Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines 15APR20 – 30APR20 operations as of 15APR20