Introduction to Druk Air Corp. Ltd
Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding and Investments. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan.
Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu. At the time, Paro had a little airstrip servicing helicopter operations. Drukair began humbly with a 18-seat Dornier 228-200 that made its historic touch down at...
Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines has issued planned operation for the month of June 2020, where the airline reduces domestic service. Flights to...
- Druk Air 13 – 31MAY20 operations as of 13MAY20
- Druk Air plans Middle East charters in May 2020
- Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines May 2020 operations
- Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines 15APR20 – 30APR20 operations as of 15APR20
- Druk Air 30MAR20 – 30APR20 operations as of 29MAR20
- Druk Air adds Ho Chi Minh City charters in late-Jan 2020