Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding and Investments. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan. Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu. At the time, Paro had a little airstrip servicing...
Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines starting late-September 2018 plans to adjust operational routing for Singapore, based on the airline’s...
- Drukair W18 Domestic Bhutan flight number changes
- Drukair schedules Paro – Bangkok nonstop service in S18
- Drukair resumes Yongphula service from Nov 2017
- Drukair resumes Paro – Bangkok route in 4Q17
- Drukair Adds New Domestic Service to Gelephu from late-Dec 2015
- Drukair to Start Mumbai Service from May 2014