Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding and Investments. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan.
Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu. At the time, Paro had a little airstrip servicing helicopter operations. Drukair began humbly with a 18-seat Dornier 228-200 that made its historic touch down at...
Druk Air Royal Bhutan Airlines on Monday 29MAR20 provided new update on its planned operation. For the period of 30MAR20 – 30APR20, the...
- Druk Air adds Ho Chi Minh City charters in late-Jan 2020
- Druk Air begins East Timor service with Air Timor in NW19
- Correction: Druk Air begins ATR42-600 service from Nov 2019
- Druk Air Tokyo schedule variations from Sep 2020
- Drukair files Tokyo / Dubai schedule from Sep 2020
- Drukair files East Timor schedule from Jan 2020