Drukair is a Royal Government of Bhutan Owned Airline run by the Investment Wing, Druk Holding and Investments. The national Airline of the Kingdom of Bhutan operates a schedule network within the South Asian region from its Head Quarters at Paro, a picturesque Valley in Western Bhutan.
Drukair began operations on February 11, 1983, from Paro, a picturesque valley in western Bhutan, a 65 km drive away from the capital, Thimphu. At the time, Paro had a little airstrip servicing helicopter operations....
Drukair Royal Bhutan Airlines in since the week of 04AUG19’s OAG schedules update filed preliminary schedule for 2 additional destinations,...
- Drukair files East Timor schedule from Jan 2020
- Drukair schedules Ahmedabad service in 2Q19
- Drukair files Singapore service increase from Dec 2019
- Drukair Singapore routing changes from late-Sep 2018
- Drukair W18 Domestic Bhutan flight number changes
- Drukair schedules Paro – Bangkok nonstop service in S18