We are regularly monitoring travel guidance for international delegates attending Routes Americas.
Starting December 6, all air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States. More information can be viewed here
You should apply for an ESTA if travelling from overseas to attend Routes Americas if:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
Applying for a Business Visa
Any delegate who is not eligible for the visa program will need to apply for a business visa. More information can be found here.
You can request a Visa Support Letter to support your application from our host. Please note this letter would only be required if you are not eligible for the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA). The supporting letter will be sent directly to you if you have already registered for Routes Americas, approximately two business days after submitting the form.
Please note that this information is correct as of 10 January 2022. We strongly recommend that you always refer to the US and your government's official websites for the most up-to-date information.