The Routes Americas app is available for download now! More Details
Over 400 aviation professionals
70 airlines expected
200 airports forecasted
25 tourism authorities
Over 1100 meetings pre-arranged
Over 20 high level speakers
Now in its 7th year Routes Americas is the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from North, Central and Latin America, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the Americas region.
Routes Americas 2014 took place in San Salvador, El Salvador from 23 - 25 February. View the 2014 Route Development Programme for information on all our regional events.
Latest Event News
This year was a record year for Routes, part of UBM Live, with more delegates than ever before attending its World Routes and Regional Route...
- ROUTES AMERICAS: Video Highlights from San Salvador
- Top 5 Video Interviews from Routes Americas 2014
- ROUTES AMERICAS: JetBlue Set for Decision on Washington Reagan Slots
- ROUTES AMERICAS: TAG Airlines to Launch Link to El Salvador
- ROUTES AMERICAS: Veca Airlines Makes Preparations for April Launch
- ROUTES AMERICAS: LAN Colombia Spies International Growth Opportunities
Featured Speakers for Strategy Summit
José Napoleón Duarte Durán
El Salvador Minister of Tourism , El Salvador Ministry of Tourism
Executive VP and Chief Revenue Officer, Avianca
Sr. Strategic Advisor, Southwest Airlines