300 delegates expected
40 airlines expected
50 airports forecasted
15 Tourism Authorities
Over 600 meetings pre-arranged
20 high level speakers
Routes Africa brings together a wide range of aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the African region. The event forms the essential meeting place where a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including budget, flagship and national carriers gather and offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
So don't forget to register to ensure your place at the only route development event for the entire African region. Alternatively view the 2014 Route Development Programme for information on all our regional events.
Latest Event News
African low-cost carrier fastjet is confident it will be able to launch the international operations of a Zambian-registered fastjet entity before...
- ROUTES AFRICA: Korongo Airlines Adjusts Network due to Lubumbashi Runway Work
- ROUTES AFRICA: Comair’s Tale of Two Airline Brands
- ROUTES AFRICA: World Routes Host Prepares for African Debut in 2015
- ROUTES AFRICA: Opening Zimbabwe to the World
- ROUTES AFRICA: fastjet Agrees Deal to Sell Fly540 Kenya
- ROUTES AFRICA: Bringing Tourism Visitors Back to Zimbabwe
Featured Speakers for Strategy Summit
Honourable J.T.R Mujuru
Vice President, Zimbabwe
Mr. David Chawota
Chief Executive Officer, Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe
Hon. Dr.O.M. Mpofu (MP)
Minister of Transport and Infrastructural Development, Civil Aviation Authority of Zimbabwe