Travelling to Official Hotels from Harry Reid International Airport
The best way to get to Downtown Las Vegas from Harry Reid International Airport is by taking a taxi or private Las Vegas airport shuttle. Both options are the quickest and most convenient way to travel from the airport, getting you to your official hotel in just 10-15 minutes. There will be no event shuttle bus to official hotels from the airport.
Taxis can be found in both terminal 1 and 3. At terminal 1, the taxi rank can be found at door exits 1 to 4, just outside the baggage claim. When arriving at terminal 3, taxi ranks are located outside on Level Zero. There are 15 taxi loading positions on the west end of the building serving domestic travellers and seven on the east side of the building for international travellers. If you have booked a private shuttle in advance, your driver will be waiting for you as you exit the arrival doors, with a name sign.
Harry Reid International Airport taxis and private shuttle services offer a flat-rate fee of around $23 USD (€18.50) to get to the Official Hotels from McCarran International Airport. However, if you choose to travel by taxi, you would need to check the price with your taxi driver before starting your journey, in case any additional charges apply. However, if you book a private shuttle in advance, no extra fees will be added to that price.
There will be a dedicated Welcome Desk for Routes World delegates at each terminal at Harry Reid International Airport. Our host will be on hand to give you a warm welcome and answer any questions you have about the destination or getting to your hotel.
Travelling from Official Hotels to the Official Event Venue
- Transfers to Las Vegas Convention Center- West Hall, 7:00am – 6:00pm, shuttles will continuously loop from Sahara, Hilton Grand Vacations, Encore
- Marriott LV, Courtyard, Residence Inn (Properties within walking distance)
- Resorts World, Renaissance (Boring Loop or walking distance)
- Uber/Lift address: 300 Convention Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Travelling from Official Hotels to the Welcome Reception and Networking Evening
Welcome Reception - Sahara Hotel – Casbar
Shuttle Service from host hotels running continuously to the Sahara between 5:15pm – 9:30pm. If you have any questions, please look out for Host Committee Ambassadors in the purple shirts.
- Renaissance, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Marriott LV, Hilton Grand Vacations (Pick up at Front Entrance)
- Encore (Pick up at the Encore North Bus loading area)
- Resorts World (Pick up at South door)
- Return transfers from Sahara (Pick up at the East entrance near check in)
Networking Evening - Resorts World – Zouk/Ayu
Shuttle Service from host hotels runs continuously to Resorts World between 6.15pm-10.30pm. If you have any questions, please look out for Host Committee Ambassadors in the purple shirts.
- Renaissance, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Marriott LV, Hilton Grand Vacation (Pick up at Front Entrance)
- Encore (Pick up at North Bus loading area)
- Sahara (Pick up at East door near check-in lobby)
- Return transfers from Resorts World (Pick up at Ayu pool entrance)