Over 1100 aviation professionals
110 airlines expected
350 airports forecasted
30 tourism authorities
Over 6000 pre-arranged meetings
20 high level speakers
Routes Europe forms the largest regional Routes event and an essential gathering for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the European region. Bringing together a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including budget, flagship and national carriers from the whole region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Routes Europe 2014 took place 06 - 08 April in Marseille, France. View the 2014 Route Development Programme for information on all our regional events.
Latest Event News
This year was a record year for Routes, part of UBM Live, with more delegates than ever before attending its World Routes and Regional Route...
- VIDEO: Highlights From This Year’s Routes Europe in Marseille
- Highlights from Largest Ever Routes Europe!
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe Officially Handed over to Aberdeen
- ROUTES EUROPE: London Southend Opens Terminal Extension
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe Marketing Awards Winners Announced
- ROUTES EUROPE: City Airport Bremen Crowned Routes Europe Award Winner
Featured Speakers for Strategy Summit
Managing Director, Marseille-Provence Airport
Chairman & CEO, Air France
Strategy, Alliance and Business Development Director, Vueling Airlines