3,000 delegates expected
300 airlines expected
130 tourism authorities
Over 13,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of live content
In 2016 World Routes will return to China. Hosted by Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, we would like to invite you join the face-to-face meetings that shape the worlds future air services, and present your organisation with the perfect platform to meet with your top targets.
Accompanied by an Exhibition “Networking Village”, World Routes Strategy Summit, Route Exchange Briefings and industry renowned social functions, the event offers a complete package, where decision makers from across the globe discuss the industry’s future and debate the hottest issues facing the market.
Latest Event News
We would like your input into the programme for World Routes as we add new content after listening to delegate ideas and suggestions. This...
- How to... give the perfect Routes presentation
- PRESS RELEASE: Chengdu fuels aviation growth with World Routes
- Insider's guide to Route Exchange
- Gain exclusive insight into airlines' future network development plans
- Explore Chengdu’s attractions with a World Routes tour
- Stay connected in Chengdu