3,000 delegates expected
300 airlines expected
130 tourism authorities
Over 13,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of live content
World Routes provides an unrivalled platform for route development professionals to discuss, develop and plan route strategy. Presenting unlimited business and networking opportunities, World Routes is the focal event for senior decision makers in the route development community.
By bringing together the world’s leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities, World Routes provides an efficient cost and time saving platform for organisations wishing to develop and expand their route networks. Over three concentrated business days, 3,000 high profile delegates will take part in over 15,000 face-to-face meetings at World Routes, which will shape the future of the world’s air services.
Latest Event News
With World Routes taking place in Chengdu, China, it was only natural that the panel of consultants would take a look at this ever-growing...
- Video: World Routes 2016 Highlights
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes officially handed over to Barcelona
- The changing nature of Chinese outbound tourism
- Network, network, network – getting ahead in aviation
- It’s time to stop calling it ‘big data’ in tourism
- What's next for airline alliances and partnerships?