3,000 delegates expected
300 airlines expected
130 tourism authorities
Over 13,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of live content
In 2016 World Routes will return to China. Hosted by Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, we would like to invite you join the face-to-face meetings that shape the worlds future air services, and present your organisation with the perfect platform to meet with your top targets.
Accompanied by an Exhibition “Networking Village”, World Routes Strategy Summit, Route Exchange Briefings and industry renowned social functions, the event offers a complete package, where decision makers from across the globe discuss the industry’s future and debate the hottest issues facing the market.
Latest Event News
We would like your input on some of the current key aviation discussion points and the topics you would like us to discuss with experts in the...
- Last chance to submit your votes
- Insider’s guide to preparing for meetings
- World Routes airline list continues to grow
- China to continue to top future air traffic growth
- World Routes 2016 heads to the Land of Abundance
- Tourism authorities play an increasingly important role in route development process