3,000 delegates expected
300 airlines expected
130 tourism authorities
Over 13,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of live content
In 2016 World Routes will return to China. Hosted by Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, we would like to invite you join the face-to-face meetings that shape the worlds future air services, and present your organisation with the perfect platform to meet with your top targets.
Accompanied by an Exhibition “Networking Village”, World Routes Strategy Summit, Route Exchange Briefings and industry renowned social functions, the event offers a complete package, where decision makers from across the globe discuss the industry’s future and debate the hottest issues facing the market.
Latest Event News
How Asia is relevant for the Latin America & Caribbean markets and why you should be at World Routes 2016 to capitalize
It turns out that you couldn't be further from the truth. Not a day passes by, of late, without reading about an element of...
- A Route to Success: how global air connectivity drives tourism and economic growth
- World Routes 2016: Travelling to Chengdu
- Don’t miss out! Last chance to book for 2016 and save up to £1000
- Season's Greetings from Routesonline
- Chengdu set to secure additional direct Australian link
- World Routes host Chengdu first to welcome new COMAC regional jet