3,000 delegates expected
300 airlines expected
130 tourism authorities
Over 13,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of live content
World Routes provides an unrivalled platform for route development professionals to discuss, develop and plan route strategy. Presenting unlimited business and networking opportunities, World Routes is the focal event for senior decision makers in the route development community.
By bringing together the world’s leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities, World Routes provides an efficient cost and time saving platform for organisations wishing to develop and expand their route networks. Over three concentrated business days, 3,000 high profile delegates will take part in over 15,000 face-to-face meetings at World Routes, which will shape the future of the world’s air services.
Latest Event News
Singapore's Changi Airport was announced as the overall winner of the World Routes Awards 2016 which were formally announced during the forum's...
- Tourism under the spotlight – Day Two at Routes
- WORLD ROUTES Interview: AirAsia X eyes LCC partnership to support European return
- World Routes Interview: Malaysia Airlines plans possible A380 wet-lease operation
- Smart marketing is the way to attract Chinese tourists
- Nuremburg floats Blue Ocean campaign to beat hub sharks
- Hermes Airports drives destination marketing efforts for Cyprus