Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 4 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft between nine destinations. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the North Eastern Caribbean for more than 47 years.
Winair earlier this month launched new nonstop Curacao – Port-au-Prince sector, offering one weekly round-trip flight since 04NOV17. The...
- Winair adds St. Barthelemy – Antigua service from Oct 2017
- Winair expands Curacao flights from Aug 2017
- KLM / Winair begins codeshare service from July 2017
- Winair adds one-time Antigua – Saint Barthélemy flight in August 2017
- Winair adds new Caribbean routes from June 2017
- Winair adds regular St. Barthelemy – Saba service from Jan 2017