Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 4 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft between nine destinations. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the North Eastern Caribbean for more than 47 years.
Winair last week launched additional route from its St. Maarten hub, as the airline launched new St. Maarten – Pointe-a-Pitre route. From...
- Winair schedules new routes from late-Feb 2018
- Winair adds Curacao – Port-au-Prince sector from Nov 2017
- Winair adds St. Barthelemy – Antigua service from Oct 2017
- Winair expands Curacao flights from Aug 2017
- KLM / Winair begins codeshare service from July 2017
- Winair adds one-time Antigua – Saint Barthélemy flight in August 2017