Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 4 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft between nine destinations. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the North Eastern Caribbean for more than 47 years.
Winair this month expanded service to Haiti, as the airline added 3 rd weekly St. Maarten – Port-au-Prince service, since 01DEC18. This...
- Winair network expansion from July 2018
- Winair adds Pointe-a-Pitre service from March 2018
- Winair schedules new routes from late-Feb 2018
- Winair adds Curacao – Port-au-Prince sector from Nov 2017
- Winair adds St. Barthelemy – Antigua service from Oct 2017
- Winair expands Curacao flights from Aug 2017