Windward Islands Airways International N.V. better known as Winair is a Government owned regional airline and was founded in 1961. The airline operates 4 de Havilland Twin-Otter aircraft between nine destinations. Winair has provided safe and efficient air transportation in the North Eastern Caribbean for more than 47 years.
Winair from late-February 2018 is introducing new routes on board the ATR42 aircraft, including flights to Curacao and Santo Domingo. Planned...
- Winair adds Curacao – Port-au-Prince sector from Nov 2017
- Winair adds St. Barthelemy – Antigua service from Oct 2017
- Winair expands Curacao flights from Aug 2017
- KLM / Winair begins codeshare service from July 2017
- Winair adds one-time Antigua – Saint Barthélemy flight in August 2017
- Winair adds new Caribbean routes from June 2017