Over 900 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines
30 tourism authorities
Over 2000 face-to-face meetings
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia forms the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from the whole Asian region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
So register now to ensure your place at the only route development event for the entire Asia region.
Latest Event News
Last night’s Networking Evening at this year’s Routes Asia forum certainly supported the Department of Tourism's marketing message that "it is more...
- Four years of Routes Asia destination marketing success for Tourism Australia
- Benefits of ASEAN regional economic integration will far exceed cost, says AirAsia boss
- Auckland Airport wins Routes Asia Marketing Award in Manila
- Tigerair Australia takes a giant leap forward
- Okinawa prepares to debut Routes Asia in Japan in 2017
- Cebu sees intercontinental network opportunities