Interested in hosting a future Routes Asia event? More Information
Over 900 aviation professionals
Over 100 airlines
30 tourism authorities
Over 2000 face-to-face meetings
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia is the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from the whole Asian region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Latest Event News
Routes Asia brings together airlines, airports, tourism authorities and governments to plan new flights and increase existing services. The 2018...
- Adelaide on path to becoming Australia's new big destination
- Brisbane’s Routes Asia 2018 host announcement highlights passenger growth
- Brisbane seeks to boost connectivity by hosting Routes Asia in 2018
- PRESS RELEASE: Brisbane to host Routes Asia in 2018
- Brisbane revealed as host city for Routes Asia 2018