Routes Silk Road 2014 took place in Tbilisi, Georgia from 6 - 8 July 2014. View all our other upcoming route development events.
Up to 250 aviation professionals
35 airlines expected
45 airports forecasted
Over 800 pre-arranged meetings
2 day Strategy Summit programme
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Silk Road 2014, hosted by United Airports of Georgia and supported by the Georgian National Tourism Administration, is the route development forum that connects CIS, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Asia. Located at the crossroads between Europe and Asia, Georgia is a bridge connecting several important economic regions including Europe, the Newly Independent States (NIS), Turkey, the Caucasus and Central Asia region. Its geographic location makes the country the transportation hub for commerce and job creation.
Latest Routes Silk Road 2014 News
In a record year for Routes events we review the highlights of 2014 and look ahead to 2015 and beyond
- PRESS RELEASE: Successful Routes Silk Road Draws 300 in Tbilisi
- ROUTES SILK ROAD: From the Sidelines - Network Briefs
- ROUTES SILK ROAD: flyvista Prepares for Scheduled Launch
- ROUTES SILK ROAD: Strategy Summit Review - Day Two
- ROUTES SILK ROAD: Open Skies Policy Drives Armenia's Future Connectivity
- ROUTES SILK ROAD: UNWTO Hosts Silk Road Task Force Meeting