Homepage Takeover - NEW for 2015
Homepage takeover is available on Routesonline during key dates throughout our event cycle.
Scheduling Opening, During and Closing
Scheduling for face-to-face meetings ahead of Routes events is always a peak time for traffic on Routesonline. Airlines, airports and air service development industry stakeholders rush to our website to secure their desired meetings ahead of attending the event.
- Scheduling opens homepage takeover campaign - 08th December 2014 (7 days)
- During scheduling homepage takeover campaign - 09th January 2015 (7 days)
- Schedulign closes homepage takeover campaign - 16th January 2015 (7 days)
Awards Opening, During and Closing
Routesonline can help you campaign for nominations and votes during our annual Routes marketing awards. Target the airlines and get your success stories out to the air service development community in the most effective manner by running an exclusive campaign on our homepage.
- Awards opening homepage takeover campaign - 21st December 2014 (7 days)
- During awards homepage takeover campaign - 04th January 2015 (7 days)
- Awards closes homepage takeover campaign - 11th January 2015 (7 days)
We get a massive surge in traffic on Routesonline during live events, ensure that your brand gets maximum exposure during this time!
- Live event homepage takeover campaign - 30th January 2015 (7 days)
Homepage takeover presents your organisation with the opportunity to get exclusive exposure on our homepage during a time when you want your brand in the minds of the community. Our homepage is the location on our website which every delegate who wishes to schedule face-to-face meetings must visit.
Homepage Takeover Package includes:
- Your artwork and branding exclusively promoted as the background of the Routesonline homepage
- Homepage exclusivity on all three banner positions for 7 days (Leaderboard & 2x MPU positions)
- A bespoke marketing promotional block beneath our event carousel (To contain branding, video content etc.)
- 1 Routesonline Leaderboard (1 Month Duration)
- 1 Routesonline MPU Banner (1 Month Duration)
- 1 Q&A Session with our editorial team to be included on Routesonline and our weekly newsletter.
We boast a highly qualified audience, we know who our users are and we know where they are from. This provides our customers with the unique opportunity of delivering targetted successful campaigns with quantifiable results. The beauty of any digital marketing campaign is that we can easily demostrate a return on your investment.
|Category||Example Job Titles|
|Middle Management||Network Planners, Marketing Managers, Commercial Managers, Business Development Managers;|
|Senior Management||Commercial Directors, Aviation Marketing Directors, Head of Business Development, Regional Directors;|
|Executives||Planners, Business Development Officers, Analysts|
|Heads of Organisation||Vice Presidents, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Director Generals|
App Sponsorship - NEW for 2015
Sponsorship of our live event app has never been more attractive. Get maximum exposure on the device that our delegates are using not only to view their diaries, but also schedule extra meetings.
In 2015 we are launching our brand new eletronic extra meeting request system. This means the app is central to the operation of the event and ensures that your brand gets maximum exposure during one of the most important times of year.
The package includes your logo and branding on all app promotional material before, during an after live events:
- Our app download page on Routesonline
- Homepage takeover promoting app download (minimum 5 days)
- App promotional editorial informing delegates on how to download ahead of the event. A 100 word sponsors message can be included in this editorial.
- Minimum 2 app promotional HTML emails ahead of the event informing delegates how to download.
- In app splash screen
- App store download pages
- Sponsors page on Routesonline
- App promotional signage on site at our event
- Your marketing messages delivered as sponsored app posts and push notifications.