Routes Americas 2016 took place in San Juan, Puerto Rico from 17 - 19 February 2016. Routes Americas 2024 will take place in Bogota, Colombia from 19 - 21 March 2024. View all our other upcoming route development events.
Over 700 aviation professionals
Over 80 airlines expected
Over 280 airports forecasted
Over 40 tourism authorities
More than 2000 meetings pre-arranged
Over 20 high level speakers
Now in its 9th year Routes Americas is the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from North, Central and Latin America, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the Americas region.
Register now to ensure your place at the only route development event for the entire Americas region.
Latest Routes Americas 2016 News
Air Europa boosts its South American winter schedule
Spanish carrier Air Europa is to further extend its network into South America during the winter 2016/2017 schedule with new links into Argentina...
- Quito welcomes JetBlue into Ecuador market
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Americas officially handed over to Las Vegas
- PRESS RELEASE: Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board wins first heat of Routes Marketing Awards
- Air Canada’s ‘can do’ culture
- Airline one2one – Southwest Airlines
- Nassau Paradise Island Promotion Board Wins Routes Americas Marketing Award in Puerto Rico