800 aviation professionals
90 airlines expected
230 airports expected
20 tourism authorities expected
Over 2000 meetings pre-arranged
Over 20 high level speakers
Routes Asia forms the essential event for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the region. Bringing together a range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including some of the largest carriers from the whole Asian region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Routes Asia 2014 took place 09-11 March in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. View the 2014 Route Development Programme for information on all our regional events.
Latest Event News
- ROUTES ASIA: The Academic’s View on Planned EU-ASEAN Open Skies
- ROUTES ASIA: Jet Asia Airways to Evolve into Scheduled Operator
- ROUTES ASIA: HK Express to Double Fleet in 2014
- ROUTES ASIA: Hunnu Air Outlines Paris Operational Plans
- ROUTES ASIA: Taipei Route Performing Well for Vanilla Air
- ROUTES ASIA: Garuda Indonesia Drops Plans for Non-Stop London Link
This year’s Routes Asia took place under the shadow of what has become the largest aviation search and rescue mission ever as more than 25...
The Strategy Summit
Featured Speakers for The Strategy Summit
Tan Sri Bashir
Managing Director, Malaysia Airports Holding Berhad
Head of Network & Fleet Management , AirAsia X
Dr Hugh Dunleavy
Director Commercial, Malaysia Airlines