Interested in hosting a future World Routes event? More Information
130 tourism authorities
Over 13,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of live content
World Routes provides an unrivalled platform for route development professionals to discuss, develop and plan route strategy.
A dynamic programme of face-to-face meetings, industry renowned social events and engaging live content, will provide delegates with maximum networking and negotiating opportunities, to further develop their route networks and debate the hottest topics affecting the market place.
Latest Event News
International Airlines Group (IAG), the parent of legacy airlines British Airways, Iberia and Aer Lingus and low-cost operators Iberia Express...
- Cathay Pacific to introduce first ever Hong Kong - Barcelona service
- IAG plans new low-cost long-haul operation from Barcelona
- Reach your target audience with Routesonline
- Korean Air delivers Northeast Asia’s only non-stop link to Barcelona
- Cruising into Catalonia’s capital for World Routes 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: World Routes officially handed over to Barcelona