Interested in hosting a future World Routes event? More Information
130 tourism authorities
Over 13,000 pre-arranged meetings
Three days of live content
World Routes provides an unrivalled platform for route development professionals to discuss, develop and plan route strategy.
A dynamic programme of face-to-face meetings, industry renowned social events and engaging live content, will provide delegates with maximum networking and negotiating opportunities, to further develop their route networks and debate the hottest topics affecting the market place.
A dynamic programme of live content will run throughout the event. Leading experts will provide a valuable insight into key air service development issues currently affecting the route development community.
Previous speakers include:
Latest Event News
World Routes brings together leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities to discuss future global air services. It moves to a new city...
- Over 160 airlines sign up for World Routes 2017
- Accommodation filling up fast for World Routes 2017
- IAG plans new LEVEL of evolution for low-cost long-haul model
- Cathay Pacific to introduce first ever Hong Kong - Barcelona service
- IAG plans new low-cost long-haul operation from Barcelona
- Reach your target audience with Routesonline