Up to 1200 aviation professionals
45 tourism authorities
Over 5000 pre-arranged meetings
20 high level speakers
Routes Europe is the largest regional Routes event and an essential forum for all companies with an aviation focus, looking to conduct business to, from and within the European region. Bringing together a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including low-cost, flag and national carriers from the whole region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Latest Event News
In our regular Routes News series we take a look at the people that attend Routes events and find out more about them, their jobs and the...
- Return of Transatlantic link to USA brings end to record year for Kraków Airport
- Sli.do helps bring interaction to Routes Europe Strategy Summit
- Ryanair new routes highlight Valencia’s winter charm
- HIGHLIGHTS: Routes Europe Videos
- Newcastle Airport gains pole position during Routes Europe
- VIDEO: Highlights from Routes Europe - Day Three
Featured Speakers for Strategy Summit
Director of Strategy and Innovation Department, LOT Polish Airlines
CCO, BMI Regional