On-site Meeting System
Pack more meetings into your diary with the On-site Meeting System.
Providing real-time updates and offering around clock functionality, the On-site Meeting System ensures that delegates are able to capitalise on the informal meeting opportunities available at Routes Europe.
Three easy steps to using the On-site Meeting System
Log in at routesonline.com via the Routes app or at one of the dedicated On-site Meeting Stations around the event, indicated on the event floorplan.
All you will need is your Personal Registration Code (PRC) and your surname as it appears on your delegate badge.
2. Request your meetings
- Select the delegates from your own company.
- Choose the location where you would like the meeting to take place (B).
- Select the company that you wish to meet and the meeting slots in which you are available.
- Press the ‘Request Meeting’ button (C). You will receive a notification as soon as you receive a reply.
3. Reply to requests
- To reply to a meeting request, use the ‘Requests In’ tab (D) to view your notifications.
- Click on the relevant request, review and click Accept,
Decline, or Reply (E) to suggest alternative times, location etc.
- Once you have accepted the meeting, your diary will be automatically updated.
For further information about the On-site Meeting System, please contact Simon Baxendale, Senior Scheduling & Registration Manager.